“Learn the Time-Tested Secrets to Succeed in Life- Personally & Professionally… As well as how to Become Financially Free!”
The 7 Principles of Becoming a Millionaire for Life™ are Essential —
If You Desire a Life of Riches, Health and Happiness!
SEE THE PROOF BELOW
“Holds Your Hand All the Way to the Bank!”
“Annette Bau’s book holds your hand all the way to the bank! The exercises are thought provoking and truly powerful. I asked a friend of mine to do the book with me. We go through a few exercises each week and then have really great phone conversations about them every Sunday afternoon. We’re both making great progress towards our financial and personal goals.”
Listen to Betty’s
“I Am Now a Millionaire!”
“I was living paycheck to paycheck with very little saved. I learned these principles, created a solid financial plan, and I am now a millionaire…Thank you!”
“I Highly Recommend MillionaireSeries.com”
“If you’re looking for advice about how to grow your net worth, get it from someone who has actually gotten their hands dirty and done it.
That’s why I highly recommend MillionaireSeries.com and The 7 Principles of Becoming a Millionaire for Life e-book and Bootcamp. You’ll discover secrets from someone who has already done and made millions doing what you want to accomplish.
You don’t need to reinvent the wheel, sign up for MillionaireSeries.com today.”
“The information you share in your 7 Principles of Becoming a Millionaire For Life book is eye opening. As a marketing coach to small business owners, I’ve always stressed setting revenue goals for my clients. What I have not done a very good job of is setting and writing down revenue and financial goals in my personal life. Your book has inspired me to do just that. I know this is just one of many topics you discuss, but it is the one that really hit home with me. I wish I would have come to know you years earlier!”
Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
From: Annette M. Bau, CFP®
Re: The 7 Principles of Becoming a Millionaire for Life e-Book
Perhaps you can relate to this experience…You began your career and worked hard to achieve your goals. Then one day you woke up and asked yourself —
- “Am I achieving desired results in every area of my life?”
- “Would those close to me agree?”
The questions are simple, the answers profound.
If you said YES, congratulations! Keep doing what you’ve been doing.
But if you answered NO, then this may be the most important letter you’ll ever read.
Take a minute to determine the results you’re getting in different aspects of your life:
My twenty-plus years of research — with thousands of people who have and haven’t achieved the lives they were looking for — proves that dreams are indeed attainable. But it also shows that dreams are most often abandoned because people simply don’t believe that achieving the results they want is possible.
When you look at the facts, it’s easy to get discouraged:
- Less than 3% of Americans are millionaires and only .315% have a net worth of 5 million or more (not even ½ of 1%)
- 70% of Americans live paycheck-to-paycheck
- Debt rates are at an all time high and we’re continuing to see more foreclosures of homes
The odds are definitely stacked against achieving your financial goals, and your beliefs about wealth and wealthy people may be working against you, too.
Maybe deep inside you worry that you’ll compromise your health or your values by becoming a multi-millionaire.
Just listen to the news to find out how prevalent heart disease and cancer are with multi-millionaire executives — and how many have made unethical choices in their quest for millions.
Lots of real-world examples create false ideas that cause people to:
- Fear they have to compromise their integrity to become a millionaire
- Believe they can’t live a spiritual life and be wealthy
- Fear money will change their core values
- Believe it’s too hard to achieve their dreams
- Fear they’ll become a statistic like so many other millionaires who lose their relationships
I can remember the day like it was yesterday. I was 27½ years old. I was working really hard and making progress, but I knew I couldn‘t keep up the pace forever.
I also had what felt like a moral dilemma.
I had always believed that once I was a millionaire (at the time I couldn’t fathom becoming a multi-millionaire) my life would be perfect.
At the time, I was a financial planner working with multi-millionaires and was able to intimately observe their lives and learn their innermost secrets.
I quickly found out that many millionaires have serious health and relationship problems, and many worried all the time and had no peace of mind, which is how I measure happiness.
I knew that while I wanted to be financially free, I didn’t want my heart to be on its last beat or to live a life without peace!
I also wanted to have a life that integrated spirituality with wealth — something that seemed impossible at the time.
Thankfully, I noticed that a select group of my clients really did have it all: significant wealth, excellent health, great relationships and a spiritual presence that provided them with real peace and joy.
It became my passion to figure out the underlying principles that enabled these millionaires to create such amazing lives…
And that is what I continued to do for the next 15 years.
In the process, I’ve helped hundreds of people create their own abundant realities.
Then in 2000, I had an experience that changed my own life.
My family and I were hiking the Na Pali Coast in Kauai, Hawaii when we came to Crawler’s Ledge.
That‘s where the trail more or less disappears. There are rocks of various sizes and what‘s left of the trail is only 12 inches wide. As if that weren‘t enough, there are hundreds of goats running overhead, causing rocks to fall. Helicopters come in to give tourists a close look at the “crazy hikers,” causing wind currents that can make you lose your balance.
If you were to slip or fall, there’s a sheer (and I mean sheer) drop to your death in the pounding waves that hit the volcanic rock far below.
Let me tell you, it’s not an event you’d care to experience!
As I sat down on the trail and cried, wondering if we were going to make it out alive, I found myself contemplating my future — as short-lived as I thought it might be — and all I could think about was what I had done to give back.
While I had worked with hundreds of clients and helped thousands of others through my research, interviews, and workshops, I really had not done anything that would serve people long after I was gone.
When we returned from our hike safe and sound, it became my passion to document the principles I learned for living abundantly in all areas, and to make them available to anyone who wanted to get to their next level of net worth and improve their lives.
This is your chance to learn and apply the 7 Principles for yourself!
“Thank you for sharing these principles, I truly enjoyed it.”
Still Not Convinced?
Read on to Find Out How You Too Can Discover the Principles You Need to Become a Millionaire for Life™
***** UNEDITED TESTIMONIALS *****
“More Choices, Peace of Mind, Healthier Relationships…”
“Thank you! Taking on this challenge of identifying and releasing my mental blocks that keep me from being wealthy—and moving beyond them and succeeding at being wealthy is huge for me. I look forward to having abundant reserves so I have more choices, peace of mind, healthier relationships and time on my side.”
“You summed up what I have been learning for 7 years from Robert Allen, Harv T. Eker, Steven R. Covey, Napoleon Hill, Robert Kiyosaki, and others. It was put together very succinctly. I found it was inspiring and a great refresher. Thank you—great job, I’d love to hear more!.”
“Great Knowledge and Content”
“Thank you! You come from a very centered and grounded place with great knowledge and content. I spent 20 years helping people have paradigm shifts and remove emotional blocks. It was very rewarding work. It was such a joy to listen to you tie all that together so clearly and relate it to a goal that I am working towards. You provide a very unique perspective and will help people from a very real place.
My biggest joy in life is when people come up to me — sometimes years after the fact — and say things like, “You changed my life…I was broke and now I’m a millionaire because of you!”
While I’d love to take credit for their success, the reality is that I’m simply a catalyst to their wealth and well-being. I simply provide the universal principles that motivated people can use to change their lives dramatically.
I know that it’s my purpose and passion in life to teach and write about the The 7 Principles of Becoming a Millionaire for Life. I hope it’s your purpose and passion in life to apply these principles for the benefit of yourself and those around you!
When I sat down to write this e-Book, which is based on more than 20 years of interviewing and analyzing the characteristics of thousands of multi-millionaires, I wanted to create something different…Something that actually works so you can achieve whatever goals you desire!
There are so many books and methods out there for becoming wealthy, but, unfortunately, most of them do not address your entire life. Let’s say you become rich with money. What good is that if you don’t have the principles you need to also become rich with health, relationships and peace of mind?!
I wanted to write a book that would become a bible for how to live a phenomenal life. The last thing I want people to do is give me $30 just to have a book lying around that they end up giving to the used book store! I want you to turn that $30 investment into millions of dollars—along with all the happiness necessary to really enjoy the money!
My e-Book is different, because it:
- Reveals universal principles—just like gravity—that are guaranteed to work for anyone willing to apply them;
- Is a practical how-to guide that provides real-world exercises in each chapter, so you can take immediate right action;
- Is written by an expert who has used these principles to accumulate significant wealth, divine health, great relationships and peace of mind;
- Teaches you how to integrate wealth in all areas of your life;
- Teaches you how to identify and release beliefs that are keeping you from achieving your desired results;
- Shows you how to avoid 10 of the most common pitfalls that keep people from becoming and remaining Millionaires for Life™;
- Is based on twenty years of research, interviews and testing;
- Is supported by additional products, including audios and teleclasses available only to those who purchase the e-Book
I’m so certain that my e-Book will work for you that I personally guarantee it! If you read this book, complete the exercises and don’t see an improvement in your wealth, health, relationships, and happiness, simply e-mail me your completed exercises and I’ll refund your money (see details below)!
“A Major Key to Real Success”
“The MillionaireForLifeSeries.com’s 7 Principles are truly a major key to real success in life.”
Read on to find out…
Who is Annette Bau and Why Can I Believe What She Says?
Twenty years ago, when I was beginning my career as a financial advisor, I was working very hard to achieve my goals. I soon realized that if I kept working so hard I wouldn’t make it to 40! So I decided to study multi-millionaires in a variety of professions. Because I was a financial planner, I had the benefit of close contact with hundreds of multi-millionaires…and I started asking them what principles to follow and what pitfalls to avoid.
They were surprisingly candid with me, and I quickly identified two groups of millionaires. Members of both groups had lots of money, but one group was miserable and the other group was happy, healthy, and enjoyed the confidence that only comes from having real peace of mind.
I knew that I must find out why the members of the happy group had such phenomenal lives. That’s what I wanted for myself—and I bet you do, too!
One of the most commonly asked questions I get is, “Why are other people more wealthy and more successful than I am?” Life isn’t fair, but my e-Book will give you a leg up…because it explains how to apply the 7 principles that every happy millionaire I’ve ever met puts into practice every single day. These principles come naturally to some people, but the good news is that they all can be learned and applied by everyone!
Here’s why you can believe what I say:
Reason #1: The 7 Principles are Backed by 20 Years of Research
I’ve used and taught these principles to thousands of people (long before I even knew they were principles). I’ve documented the effectiveness of these principles in hundreds of interviews and case studies. By simply applying these principles, you too can become healthy, happy and wealthy.
Reason #2: I See the 7 Principles in Action Every Single Day
As a CFP® practitioner, I work intimately with hundreds of multi-millionaires. My work reinforces the effectiveness of the 7 Principles on a daily basis — in 20 years, I’ve never met a happy, healthy millionaire who hasn’t applied the 7 principles to their own life.
Reason #3: I Keep Interviewing Millionaires to Double-Check the 7 Principles
Through my “Defining Millionaire Moments, How One Choice can Change your Life Forever” audio series, I interview multi-millionaires from all over the world to learn their secrets, strategies, and techniques for success. These stories continue to provide proof that, when applied, the 7 principles really work.
Reason #4: Personal Experience
I started this millionaire adventure to improve my own life, and it was a no-brainer for me to apply the 7 principles once I discovered them. When I started, my relationships and my health were suffering because I didn’t have the time required to maintain and nurture them. I had no energy and was running on adrenaline. I was making more money than ever, but I wasn’t happy. Since applying the 7 principles, my life has become truly amazing, and is now about accumulating wealth in all important areas, not just my finances.
“I really enjoyed the material you presented.”
***** MORE UNEDITED TESTIMONIALS *****
This Course is an A+!
“This is more than a book; it requires the reader to look honestly and deeply into who they are and what life really means to them, and then to commit to making life changing decisions for their future…For those who have followed Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich, similar themes abound. Ms. Bau takes it one step further and propels those who want an extraordinary life to believe in themselves so completely that nothing will deter them from their new course of action. This course is an A+!”
Listen to Rebecca’s
“I Am Absolutely Thrilled with the Millionaire for Life™ Course Content”
“I am a Certified Financial Planner® practitioner and I have a masters degree in education.
I am absolutely thrilled with the Millionaire for Life™ course content. Most of the coaching/learning programs I have experienced over the past 30 years of my career only cover the surface issues only with very little content on the deep issues that affect the soul. Lasting, behavioral change occurs only when internal conflicts are understood and resolved. This is what I have found over the past 30 years of my career in dealing with people as a coach and planner.
You have managed to effectively blend both the internal and external change into a practical, life-transforming venue. When that happens real change happens when people begin to discover their dissatisfaction and then they begin to capture a vision for it and then they take the first step toward action that is the life transforming part that happens in a person’s life.
As a business coach, as a financial planner, that is what I have observed in my 30 plus years is that is what has to happen, people have to get the life transforming internal conflicts resolved so I am extremely happy with the Millionaire for Life™ content.”
Listen to Theresa’s
“Made a Huge Difference in My Life”
“Thank you so much for your incredible book. As I was reading it, I kept hearing excuses in my head about how my boss was taking all my time and not giving me the time I needed to create a plan. The excuses seemed endless until I came to the part of your book that talked about, “EXCUSES!!!” There was a sudden realization that the only one getting in the way of my being a lifetime millionaire is ME!!! That one realization (even though there were many others) has made a huge difference in my life. No more excuses, no more blaming, just knowing that I’m creating the life I want right now because I’m taking responsibility for my vision, purpose, and actions. Thank you so much for sharing all your experience and knowledge.”
Why You Shouldn’t Wait another Minute to Buy this e-Book!
Only 2.83% of Americans are millionaires. And only 1/2 of 1% of Americans have a net worth of $5,000,000 or more. And the only thing keeping you from this elite group is the application of a few simple principles!
I’ve experienced life with and without money. And life with money—along with good values and a true purpose—is measurably better. I can guarantee you that the millionaires I studied while writing The 7 Principles of Becoming a Millionaire for Life™ would agree with me.
While I’m the first to say that money by itself can’t buy happiness, neither can poverty. Money can make your life easier, and (when kept in perspective) can increase your happiness!
Money can provide your family with the best medical care, a great education, a safe, warm home or second home, an ability to travel, an ability to serve others, and whatever else your heart desires. Life is just easier and better when you have enough money and your priorities and values are in line.
A favorite saying of mine is, “While it’s great to have enough money to afford things that you desire, it’s also a good idea to check in every now and then to make sure you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.”
When you’ve accumulated enough wealth, you work because you want to. You get to work with whom you like, and do things that you simply can’t do when you don’t have the money.
One of the most defining moments in my life was when I became financially free. I was able to follow some of my passions without a concern for earning money. When you’ve accumulated wealth, you get the space to decide what you really want to do next. And you can make choices that others can only dream of.
Early in my career I learned a lesson from a minister of mine. She said, “If you want more money, give more money. If you want more love, give more love. If you want more health, be healthier. If you want more peace, be more peaceful.” At first I didn’t get this, but I started donating money to worthy causes and making healthier choices. And guess what? I began earning more money and felt better than I had in years.
Money is simply a form of energy.
I love this story about two Cuban refugees: One was a doctor and the other a peasant. Both left everything behind except for the clothes on their backs and got on a boat to the U.S. in hopes of a better life. Within 5 years, the doctor became a multi-millionaire real estate investor and the peasant became a tire changer. How is that? Once a person understands the principles of becoming a millionaire, they can lose all their money and within a short period of time become successful again. The reason is simple—they understand and apply the principles you need to accumulate wealth and become a millionaire.
What this story illustrates is that we’re limited by our beliefs and behaviors about money. The7 Principles works you through this so you can eliminate the barriers that are preventing you from accumulating the wealth you desire.
Those who understand these principles become Millionaires for Life™, and those who don’t understand them continue to struggle with their money demons. Quite often, you can get to your next level quite quickly, by simply changing beliefs and behaviors about which you may not even be aware.
Consider this fact. A financial planning firm conducted a 10-year study of their advisors and found that when a person who has consistently earned $100,000 has an excellent year and earns $150,000, 90% of the time they drop down to $100,000 or below the following year. Until you learn to increase your threshold—like multi-millionaires do—you’ll never get beyond it.
“You did a good job, organizing and answering the questions.”
Still not convinced? Read on and let me show you a sample of the techniques you’ll learn — the same techniques that happy, healthy multi-millionaires use to become financially free while creating wonderful lives:
Developing Your Millionaire Blueprint
- Learn how to tap into your own Millionaire DNA, so you can save time by instinctively knowing what to do and what not to do (page 4)
- See why right action is essential to becoming a multi-millionaire (pages 7-10)
- Discover how to stop rejecting solutions that could increase your income and net worth (page 10)
- Learn how to stop allowing excuses to get in the way of achieving the results you desire (pages 13-14)
- Learn the secret to releasing Mental Blocks and Core Beliefs so you can reach your goals (pages 16-19)
Making Millionaire Choices
- Find out how successful people turn their choices and life events — even negative ones — into phenomenal success (pages 23-24)
- Learn how to create an essential Millionaire for Life™ Mission (page 25)
- Learn the steps for creating a Millionaire Success Formula and discover why this is so important (pages 25-26)
- Find out how to align your Values with your Vocation, and how this alignment affects everything in your life (pages 28-29)
- Understand how the myth of the “Perfect Life” can actually keep you from achieving your dreams (pages 29-30)
- Discover the Divine Health Plan that is essential to a long, happy life. (pages 30-31)
Manifesting Your Millionaire Luck
- Learn how to apply the Lesson of the Pond to your own life (pages 36-38)
- Create and apply your own Millionaire for Life™ Motto for desired results (pages 38-39)
- Discover the secret to getting whatever you want! (pages 41-48)
- Learn how to create High Value Fixed Daily Activities that provide the framework to achieve your goals and dreams (pages 42-46)
- Understand the problems with most affirmations and how to avoid them (page 47)
- Learn why the 10,000 Foot View is important to so many millionaires (page 48)
- Find out about the most important relationship you can have and learn how it can undermine your success (pages 48-49)
Avoiding Millionaire Pitfalls
- Understand the Distraction Factor so it doesn’t keep you from achieving your goals (page 52)
- Find out how to avoid the common Wannabe Syndrome that keeps so many people from becoming millionaires (pages 52-53)
- Discover how to avoid struggling with the common Cash-Poor Syndrome (page 54)
- Learn how to stay off the millionaire rollercoaster (page 56)
- Find out how to pass the “Enough Test” (pages 58-59)
- Learn everything you need to know about the Millionaire Lifestyle (pages 60-61)
Leveraging Your Way to Million
- Learn the key to saving time so you can make millions while freeing up your schedule for other things (pages 63-64)
- Learn how to best leverage relationships (pages 64-65)
- Discover the single-most important leveraging tool available — this tip alone has saved me thousands of employee hours and dollars! (page 68)
Generating Millions through Passive Income
- Understand the methods for creating a massive, passive income stream so you can quit your day job (pages 72-80)
- Learn how to generate income by selling your knowledge (pages 75-76)
- Find out how to create a sales force, so you can make money while others do all the work (page 77)
Protecting Your Millions
- Learn how to create, implement, and monitor your Millionaire for Life™ plan (pages 81-86)
- Discover the steps you need to follow to stay on course and protect your assets (pages 81-86)
Now that you’ve seen some of the techniques you’ll learn, you may be wondering how this can help you achieve your goals and dreams.
Let me explain…
The 7 Principles of Becoming a Millionaire for Life provides insights and solutions — some of which have been used for centuries — to propel people to achieve their goals.
This book provides the accumulated research from years of data and thousands of individuals, giving you information that really works if you desire a life with significant wealth, excellent health, great relationships, and peace of mind.
Some of this information may shock you because it is so simple. I often joke that had I known about these principles 20 years ago, I could have called my company billionaireseries.com instead of millionaireseries.com…It really is that simple!
***** EVEN MORE UNEDITED TESTIMONIALS *****
“I Like the SMART Breakdown for Goals!”
“I finished The 7 Principles of Becoming a Millionaire for Life and liked it very much. Now I wake up early and zip to a new part or story every morning. I read 5 or 6 pages and always pick up things I missed. I like the SMART breakdown for goals!”
“I Wish I’d Had This 20 Years Ago”
“The external result of being a millionaire really does need to derive from achieving internal successes.
I am having fun allowing myself to dream in my new visualization book!
Ironically, after one week I already have a better understanding of what is holding me back in relationships.
Suddenly my mind is opening up in new ways of thinking. I wish I’d had something like this 20 years ago!”
Listen to Theresa’s
“A Wonderful Experience!”
“I really enjoyed the Bootcamp and book. One of the main things I got out of it was how to do affirmations in a really meaningful, profound way. I was the type of person who could always generate a lot of money, but would also spend a lot of money. Since I’ve taken the course, what has happened is that I’m visualizing myself being very reasonable and in control of my finances. Not just generating money, but having the ability to really discern how much to spend and how much to save. I started repeating, “I am reasonable and in control of my finances.” I started visualizing this, and what it meant, and boy is that effective! So I am very grateful for this book and Bootcamp. For the first time in my life, I have control over my finances. Not just generating but being able to keep money and make it grow. Thank you—it was a wonderful experience!”
Other readers of The 7 Principles of Becoming a Millionaire for Life have written to tell me what part of the book most impacted their ability to finally succeed. Here are some excerpts from those letters:
- “I realized that I have to stop allowing excuses to define my achievements and outcomes.”
- “I have all the character traits of a Millionaire. And now I know how to apply them consistently!”
- “I must spend some time to confront my internal beliefs to be able to understand them and surpass those that are keeping me from achieving success.”
- “Now I know how important it is to honor myself first, so I can create reserves of time, money, health, and love.”
- “You helped me prioritize the High Value Fixed Daily Activities I need to do to achieve the results I want.”
- “I still need to work on being deserving of my success.”
- “I felt the opposite handwriting exercise was amazing!”
- “My fear of failure and of not being perfect has prevented me from realizing my potential.”
- “Others have similar goals and barriers to overcome.”
- “It’s the internal that drives external results.”
- “My decisions are now making me and not breaking me!”
- “By working with the clients I enjoy working with, I feel much better about my work.”
- “You made me realize that my goals were not SMART.”
- “I couldn’t believe how much of my self talk didn’t support my goals. I’m really working on that now and it’s making a difference.”
- “Money isn’t the be all and end all in life.”
- “I was afraid that having great wealth would separate me from my comfort zone and familiar territory. That’s what was holding me back.”
- “I love your idea of different entry levels.”
- “You really opened my eyes to opportunities available because of changes in our culture.”
- “I’m going to stop strategizing and start doing.”
- “You helped me identify the beliefs that are blocking me from being wealthy.”
This Comprehensive e-Book Could Save You Thousands of Dollars on Coaching
Every page of my e-Book is loaded with valuable information, gleaned from extensive research that’s determined what works, what doesn’t, and what you must do if you desire a life with significant wealth, excellent health, great relationships and peace of mind.
If you were to hire me for personal coaching, you’d pay me over $500 per hour (when I accept individual clients) to teach you about the material contained in this book. That could easily cost up to $10,000. However, because of economies of scale, I’m offering my e-book to you for only $34.97 $29.97.
Act immediately and receive the following bonus
When you purchase The 7 Principles of Becoming a Millionaire for Life, you’ll also receive a Defining Millionaire Moments interview free (a $24.97 value).
By the way, this interview is yours to keep—even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee!
You can’t lose with our 100%, ironclad, money-back conditional guarantee
I personally guarantee your complete satisfaction. If you read the e-book, complete the exercises and do not feel you got any strategies to improve your wealth, health, relationships or happiness, then you can send us back the e-book, your completed exercises and your receipt within 30 days of purchase and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price. (I can’t guarantee results if you don’t do the work!)
What I’m saying is, you don’t have to decide now if this e-book is for you. Simply try it and then decide. If it doesn’t do everything I say (and more) to propel you to your next level of wealth, health, great relationships and peace of mind, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every dime of your money back. I’m so certain you’ll love this e-book that I’m taking all the risk away, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Here’s how to order right now!
To order The 7 Principles of Becoming a Millionaire for Life: Powerful Lessons to help you Create Wealth, Abundance and a Phenomenal Life just click the link below:
To Your Success,
Annette M. Bau, CFP®
P.S. Remember, our bonus is limited. I can only guarantee you’ll receive it if you order right now. Don’t delay, act now while it’s available.
P.P.S. Just imagine what your life could be like in one year if you order now, vs. what it will probably look like if you don’t!